click on the photos to be taken back to a time of paint mixing, hand printing, mailbox decorating, yogurt tub repurposing, valentine rainbow making, hearts raining , surprise mirror peeking, and valentine quilting. we’re celebrating at preschool this week…lovely it will be!
we had newspapers at a “newspaper stand” all week and in the last day we shredded some with my paper shredder from home (exciting stuff).
1. make what you want with the little legos.
2. carry your sculpture to the white board (a random white laminate shelf that’s been floating around).
3. write your name on the white board with a dry erase marker.
4. get a teacher to take a picture of it.
5. move your sculpture.
6. wipe off your name with a wipe.
7. dry the board with a kleenex.
here you can see steps 1-4 from some friends: